Marine Safety Strip is an environmentally friendly, extremely effective paint remover that is safer because it does not contain ethylene chloride or caustic, so there are no harmful fumes. Peel Away Marine Safety Strip will not burn your skin and is chemically more in harmony with the environment. Peel Away® Marine Safety Strip has been selected for its very low evaporation rate and high level of biodegradability. Due to these factors, Peel Away® Marine Safety Strip will need a little more time to work than with more aggressive chemical removers. Peel Away Marine Safety Strip is effective for antifouling paint stripping from wood and fiberglass boats, and removes varnishes, polyurethanes, shellac, etc. from fine wood surfaces, revealing the natural color of the wood.
Peel Away® Marine Safety Strip is a boat bottom paint stripper with excellent coverage, approximately 40-50 square feet per gallon, with a variety of different application options. With the advent of the Dumond Chemicals’ Peel Away® marine paint remover system and its line of marine paint stripping products, finding a marine metal paint stripper, a boat bottom paint stripper, or just an all purpose boat paint stripper that is safer and more effective is easier than ever, and now are even easier to use. Without the use of solvents, yet still longer lasting, and with all of the benefits of the Peel Away system, Dumond is committed to safety, effectiveness, and convenience.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Environmentally safe and biodegradable marine paint stripping
- The Peel Away® marine paint remover does not contain methylene chloride, caustic or flammable solvents.
- These boat paint strippers stay effective longer.
- Clings to vertical surfaces
- The Peel Away®® Marine Safety Strip paint remover can be applied by brush, roller or airless sprayer.
- Peel Away® Marine Safety Strip provides great antifouling paint stripping and works as a great marine metal paint stripper, in addition to removing most other marine paints and varnishes from fiberglass and wood surfaces.
For enquiry and more details about our range of products, email to email@example.com
Contact Person : Royston Tan (96752552)